With the summer heat this day couldn’t come soon enough and we have the perfect vegan & gluten free recipe for you to celebrate with Chocolate Protein Nice Cream! This recipe makes 2 servings.
Chocolate Protein Nice Cream Recipe
* 2 large bananas sliced thinly and frozen
* 1/8 cup almond milk or any non dairy milk of choice
* 1 scoop Life’s Abundance Chocolate Protein Powder
* 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa or cacao powder
* 1 1/2 tbsp carob powder, optional but gives a great smooth flavor.
* 1 tbsp maple syrup, optional for added sweetness
*Add frozen chopped bananas with about half of the milk into a blender. Whirl until you have the consistency of soft serve ice-cream. Add the rest of the milk if needed to blend the bananas completely.
*Add in the Chocolate Protein Powder, cocoa and carob powder. Whirl again until all is combined. Add maple syrup if using. Whirl once more.
*Scoop into dessert dishes and top with your favorite sundae toppings. We used frozen cherries & walnuts for a guilt free option! Freeze for 30 minutes for a more firmer nice cream texture.
Life's Abundance Chocolate Plant Protein Powder 100% grain-free, plant-based protein powder is a nutrient-rich blend of clean, high-quality proteins including pea, chia, pumpkin, hemp and quinoa.
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Dairy Free
- Grain free
- No Added Sugar
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Artificial Preservatives
- No Artificial Colors
New Customer Special! Want to receive our wholesale pricing? Click here and we'll set up your account. This means that instead of paying retail prices, you'll receive our best autoship pricing without being on an autoship.
Enjoy your day!
Lisa and Rich Jelinek