We get it - looking for a truly clean formulation in hair care that delivers on its promises is harder than it should be. When we couldn’t find plant-based products formulated with organic ingredients that soothed our scalps, nourished our locks, and gave us the lustrous hair we’re promised in shiny commercials, we tackled this problem head on and formulated our very own.
Our duo of clean hair care products, shampoo and conditioner, are carefully formulated with potent botanicals and soothing ingredients for a natural experience. If you’ve tried your fair share of natural hair products, chances are you’ve faced the same disappointments as we have; hair that’s left with build-up, stripped of its natural oils, or stiff and lifeless. Free from sulfates, parabens, phthalates, silicone, dyes, synthetic fragrance and known carcinogenic preservatives like formaldehyde, our hair care is plant-powered with organics to provide deep nourishment, smoothness, strength and shine, starting from follicle to strand’s end.
Why switch to clean hair care?
Since you’ve landed here, you’re already one step closer in your journey to finding clean hair care that’s skin-safe for the rest of you, too. Each time you lather up in the shower, every chemical-laden, artificially fragranced sud inevitably washes across your entire body. When searching for hair care products, we believe it’s important to consider how they affect your body as a whole. From endocrine-disruptors to artificial dyes made from coal tar, many conventional shampoos and conditioners have led us astray from attaining healthful scalps, hair, and skin. In a sense, switching to clean, botanical hair care also means switching to safer body care that’s less likely to harm your skin or other bodily systems, without sacrificing the deep nourishment, moisture and shine your hair craves.
Hair anatomy & function 101
The hair structure consists of 3 main elements; the shaft which is exposed above the scalp’s surface, the root, and a follicle beneath the skin’s surface which contains the root. While our hair is technically dead tissue mainly composed of the protein keratin, it contributes to how we shape our physical identity and is responsible for impressive processes like thermoregulation and UV radiation protection. An average scalp has between 100,000 and 150,000 hairs and grows about a half inch each month. With all of that hard work at play, your hair deserves clean nourishment and care.
Feed your hair and scalp with plant-based nourishment
Simply put, we love plants and organic ingredients because we believe in their power to help promote the reparative process. Explore how our clean hair care system that’s formulated with carefully researched and thoughtfully chosen ingredients works to promote health and resilience from follicle to hair’s end!
Start at the scalp
Nourish the hair follicle and root to promote new growth.
- Stimulate healthy hair growth by strengthening the root with the help of organic sage leaf extract and antioxidant-rich organic horsetail extract.
- Organic ginseng root extract, provitamin B5 and vitamin E restore + nourish roots and follicles.
Hydrate and fortify the scalp to encourage strong hair.Hair growth is promoted by a healthy, hydrated scalp. Hair growth stemming from a weakened scalp environment can result in cuticle damage.
- Organic monoi and rose hips seed oils as well as provitamin B5 and vitamin E help nourish the scalp and hair follicles.
- Organic sunflower oil that’s especially high in fatty acids like phospholipids as well as ceramides and antioxidants to help nourish and soothe both dry hair and scalp.
- Organic, plant-based cetearyl alcohol helps restore the scalp to a balanced state.
Nurture the hair shaft
Strengthen and protect hair to help prevent breakage/brittleness.
- Marigold flower extract promotes healthy collagen production.
- Organic glycerine for its humectant properties that allow it to absorb moisture, creating a protective coating over each strand.
- Organic aloe vera provides a nourishing base that helps clean, strengthen and hydrate.
Help protect against damage from environmental stressors.
- Antioxidant-rich organic sunflower oil that’s especially high in fatty acids like phospholipids helps nourish, soothe, and protect dry hair.
- Organic chamomile essential oil helps protect from environmental stressors.
Hydrate for healthy looking hair and a longer hair life.
- Hydrolyzed wheat protein enables the hair shaft to receive and retain proteins and moisture to strengthen and hydrate from the inside out.
- Meadowfoam oil’s long-chain fatty acids coat hair to lock in moisture and add shine.
Clean hair care can be hard to come by - but we've made it easy with our nourishing shampoo and conditioner. Treat your hair right with this product duo that promotes the healthy, glossy hair you've been striving for.
New Customer Special! Want to receive our wholesale pricing? Click here and we'll set up your account. This means that instead of paying retail prices, you'll receive our best autoship pricing without being on an autoship.
Enjoy your day!
Lisa and Rich Jelinek