Staying hydrated for the summer doesn’t have to be boring! Amp up your H2O game by making this delicious lemonade recipe using our Minerals & Antioxidants - packed with all the nutrients your body needs and none of the sugar it doesn’t. Follow along for a refreshment that’s perfect for sipping poolside.
What We Love About Minerals & Antioxidants:
- Contains 74-plant based, naturally chelated trace minerals as well as antioxidants from 10 nutrient-rich superfruits including acai, cranberry, goji, maqui and pomegranate
- It’s got a high ORAC value, which stands for Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity and it's a way of measuring the free-radical fighting antioxidant level.
- No harmful chemicals. Our formula is made with coconut water and aloe vera and it does’t contain any added sugar, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- Gives you sustained energy for the day.
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 10 min
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice (about 4 medium lemons) + one lemon sliced
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3 cups water
- 4 scoops Life’s Abundance Minerals & Antioxidants, Cherry Flavor
- Small handful of mint
- Combine lemon juice and maple syrup in a pitcher.
- Stir in water. Add more water or maple syrup to achieve your desired taste.
- Add four scoops of Cherry Flavored Life’s Abundance Minerals & Antioxidants
- Add your mint and lemon slices.
Store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Original post can be seen here on the Life's Abundance blog.
Enjoy your day!
Lisa and Rich Jelinek